Ford unveiled that its prevalent Ford Explorer will be roaring down the roads in a new sport version, cruising in with new features. The new Explorer will feature an Ecoboost V6 Engine which will allow for greater performance feel and top notch fuel economy among sport utility vehicles. The interior will be inspired by designer fashion accessories and the exterior designed for sportier look. This beast will give you at least 350 horsepower and four-wheel drive design. It will feature the Terrain management System as well. This new Explorer will entice customers with a 16 mpg city and 22 mpg highway driving efficiency. This explorer will also feature a sportier grille design, a low-gloss Sterling grary mesh, with high-gloss black bars.
The 2013 Model of the Ford Explorer is going to be getting a little sportier.
Read the rest of this explorers various features below.....
Comfort, convenience, connectivityAs the top of the Explorer line, Sport offers a robust array of standard and optional customer- focused technologies that make driving more comfortable, convenient and connected. These include:
- 4WD with Terrain Management System
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- 10-way power driver’s seat with power recline and lumbar
- Six-way power passenger seat with recline and lumbar
- First-row heated seats
- Compass and exterior temperature display
- Rear view camera
- SYNC® with MyFord Touch® driver connect technology
- Sony® Premium Audio System with HD RadioTM and 12 speakers
Explorer Sport can be tailored to individual preferences with the following options as well:
- Active park assist
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®) with cross-traffic alert
- Inflatable rear seat belts
- 110-volt outlet
- PowerFold mirrors
- Intelligent access with Push-Button Start
- Remote Start
- Adjustable pedals with memory
- Dual-panel moonroof
- Power liftgate
- Class III trailer-towing package
Explorer Sport is manufactured at Ford’s Chicago production facility. It will arrive in dealerships later this year.